November Favourites

Hello my lovelies! How are you all? 
I've been so busy with uni over the past few weeks I totally feel like missing the boat so keep me up to date please :) To top it all I'm feeling poorly again but insisted on sharing my November favourites with you today! Really enjoy reading them on other blogs and wanted to join in forever but seeing as I don't always have that many favourites I thought I'd wait until I'd collected a few items I truly loved and would recommend to anyone. So here we go, hope you enjoy!



The MUA Undressed palette - This is actually not just a November favourite but something I've been using and loving nearly everyday since I've purchased it a few months ago. Apparently it's a dupe to UD's Naked palette which I don't own but I'm amazed how similar these two palettes are when looking at swatches of both. The pigmentation is amazing considering the bargainous price of £4 and it's definitely my go-to palette for an everyday smokey eye look!

Models Own Golden Green - This shade was part of their Beetlejuice Mini Trio and it's so much prettier than I expected it to be when I got it. The colour shifts between gold and green [ye, who would have thought that!] but it's a gorgeously shimmering olive green shade most of the time, a proper autumn/winter shade in my book. You can see a swatch of it below this post :)

Sigma F82 Round Kabuki - I've only had this for a few weeks now but already love it! Also wrote about it in my last post if you'd like to check it out. The bristles are so super soft but at the same time dense enough to buff your foundation in properly. It's also quite small which means all those hard to reach areas of your face, think around your nose, under eye area, are covered. If you haven't tried Sigma brushes yet you should give them a go, they're amazing!

MUA lipstick shade #1 - So I finally took the plunge and bought a dark berry toned lipstick. I only ever wore peachy pink lipsticks so felt really daring wearing this lipstick for the first time but I got a ridiculously huge amount of compliments for the colour :) Really enjoy putting this lipstick on now as it also makes me feel a little bit more grown up and classy. I'll definitely try and upload a picture of me wearing it when I'm feeling better again!

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo - Most of you probably are familiar with Aussie, aren't you. I just can't resist the lush scent all of their products seem to have and always keep sniffing my hair when I've used it. I've recently bought a leave in spray conditioner which I might review on here as soon as I've tested it thoroughly. I'd love to hear about your fave Aussie product!

The Body Shop cucumber toner - I've bought this toner in their sale for about £2.50 and use it in the mornings as I enjoy the fresh, clean scent it has to it. I don't use it in the evenings however as I feel it doesn't take away the last traces of makeup as some of my other toners seem to do. You also need to use quite a lot of it as it feels dry somehow if that even makes any sense but I think it's a great product to make your skin feel refreshed though.

Soap&Glory The Righteous Butter - I know I'm raving a lot about S&G's amazing range and I won't stop anytime soon. It's my favourite brand ever! This particular body butter is a saviour for my dry skin during winter and I slap it on religiously at night to give it enough time to sink in as this takes quite a long time. I also love that I can still smell it in the morning and my skin feels moisturised up to a good 24hrs. Lovely jubbly!


Models Own Golden Green

So these were my last month favourites! Thanks for reading lovelies, made for a nice change putting them together :) 

What have you been loving in November? Feel free to share your links in the comments, I'd love to have a snoop around!






7 comments

  1. The Sigma brush looks like something I would love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favourites I love the undressed palette one of ,y favourite palettes I own x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of that green polish! I have the undressed palette and love it too :) my November favourites will be up this evening (hopefully) gemseren.blogspot.co.uk if i want a peek. Hope your feeling better soon, gem x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutley in love with the MUA palette! Use it all the time, it has every colour I love to wear!! Loving MUA products, must try a lipstick too X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love MUA Undressed palette, it's super affordable and the colour payoff is great too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to get a Soap & Glory moisturiser! also I'm really interested in the MUA lipsticks, are they really good quality? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Aussie products! My favourite is probably the 3 minute miracle :) - the mua palette is awesome too x

    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete