Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte - Peach Passion





Hiya dolls!

I actually wanted to start off this post by moaning about how life's getting in the way at the moment and how I'm not even able to read or comment on your posts, then it hit me that I constantly seem to moan and I don't want to be that kind of person! Hence I'll get cracking with a post I've been meaning to write for ages now.


I love me a bit of YSL makeup. Their Rouge Volupte lipsticks are a standout thanks to their gorgeous packaging and great colour range. I've already reviewed another YSL lipstick here in case you fancy a read. My boyfriend treated me to another one on my birthday in may, he got me a shade I've been lusting after for ages. #13 Peach Passion [a shade Zoella wears, that says it all doesn't it] is a gorgeous opaque corally-peachy shade which applies like a dream. The YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks are beyond creamy which means they're not that longlasting but then again, who wouldn't love to whip out this little beaut on the train to reapply? I know! Another thing I absolutely adore about them is the scent, they smelly really fruity and definitely good enough to eat. If YSL were to bring out a perfume of this I'd be all over it! This particular shade doesn't contain any shimmer but does look pretty glossy though, it's a perfect bright peach shade which suits every skintone. £24.50 isn't exactly cheap but the luxurious packaging and lovely formula definitely make up for it and I can't wait to add some more shades to my collection. 

Do you own any YSL lipsticks? What are your favourite shades?


12 comments

  1. I've always loved the packaging of the YSL Lipsticks! This one is so pretty, the perfect nudey shade!

    I invite you to check out my new blog! More posts to come!
    thevintage-touch.blogspot.com

    -Athena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit it's a tad more peachy in real life. The packaging is super pretty indeed! x

      Delete
  2. I don't own any YSL lipsticks cause of the price tag but they look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would make for a lovely treat hun! Definitely worth the price tag x

      Delete
  3. This lipstick is gorgeous, my dream is to try a YSL lippy haha!

    Good post!
    Zofia xo

    (http://littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Christmas is around the corner haha ;) Thanks hun x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! I have a volupte shine which I love, I now want to try one of these :)

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to try the Shine range! The Rouge Pur Couture look lovely as well x

      Delete
  5. I love the packaging on these! So pretty :)
    I'm now following you on bloglovin.
    Love your blog + so pleased I found it!
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right :) Thank you so much lovely, that means a lot! xx

      Delete
  6. A little luxury once in a while is good, especially with this lipstick the colour is gorgeous! x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete