Kiko Cosmetics Haul and Review





Skinny Fit Kajal 01 Intonation Shell, Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow 28 Bright Ivory, Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow 05 Rosy Brown, Cheeky Colour Creamy Blush 03 Strawberry Pink

Sun Lovers Blush 04 Atlantic Camellia (bronzer&blush), Rock Attraction Blush 04 Pop Apricot, Glow Touch Lips&Cheeks 101 Venus Pink


Hiya lovelies, I hope you're all fine and dandy!


After weeks of absence from the blogging world I have a little Kiko cosmetics haul and review for you today. Kiko hasn't been around that long in the UK but it's quite popular amongst beauty bloggers already. I've known the brand for a while now and I've always been a fan of their humongous nail varnish and eyeshadow range, the latter of which is similar to MAC's. I haven't bought anything from them in years, so last month I decided to give their new products and limited collections a try. I got two of their eyeshadow sticks, a) because I've been loving eyeshadow sticks lately, and b) because Adrienne blogged about them and said they were similar to the By Terry Ombre Blackstar which I love, so who am I to say no? I also got a bright pink cream blush, a baked blusher duo from their Life In Rio collection, as well as a nude eye pencil, peach blusher and lip and cheek gloss from the Boulevard Rock collection. I probably didn't need another blusher, let alone four, but how could I say no with so many different textures to choose from? The packaging of their limited collections always looks stunning and the quality of their products is in no way inferior to the likes of MAC or Sleek. Price-wise I'd say it's in between both brands, which makes it really affordable. My top picks are the baked blusher duo and the eyeshadow crayons, they're really pigmented (as are all of the products I've tried from them so far) and long-lasting, and the colours are oh so prettyJust how gorgeous is the brown eyeshadow stick? It also lasts a good eight hours without creasing and it's safe to say I'm obsessed. The creamy beige one makes for a great base shade, although it also looks nice when worn on its own due to the subtle golden shimmer. The lip and cheek gloss is too sticky to be used as a blush, but looks gorgeous on the lips. All of the cream products are easily blendable and don't go patchy or streaky during the day - I really can't find a single fault with the products I got! 

Have you tried anything from Kiko? Do you prefer powder or cream products?

5 comments

  1. Everything looks so nice, I need to try some stuff from Kiko!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the products look so so nice, I'm gutted this is not available anywhere near Brum! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these products look great. I love their stuff, I have a spooley brush, some eyeshadow and an eye pencil that I find so good and long lasting.
    http://alittlebitofjenn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These products look lovely! The stick eyeshadow in rosy brown looks particularly nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Kiko! Looks like you've picked up some gorgeous bits. Going to have to look out for that stick eyeshadow next time I'm near a store :) Great post lovely.

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete