Wishlist Wednesday

Hello lovelies and welcome to any new readers! 
Hope you're all fine. I still can't believe there are already more than 70 people following my blog, thank you so so much! :)

Today I thought I'd share what's currently on my wishlist because I think Wishlist Wednesday just is a great name for a post ha. I've recently discovered beautysets after reading about it on Kayleigh's blog which I love to pieces! So today I gave it a go as I usually would just copy and paste random pictures into Picasa and giving up on it after half an hour because it never turned out how I wanted it to. This time it turned out quite alright though :) But see for yourselves.






What's on your wishlist this week?


4 comments

  1. I got a miniature La Vie Est Belle in my Advent Calendar and I love it!

    Laura xx

    laurziemack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! I'm jealous ha, bet you enjoy it :) xx

      Delete
  2. I want most of the things on this list! Real Techniques are the top of my wishlist now. Great blog! :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) the RT brushes are amazing! x

      Delete