BEDM day 10 - 13 - that's a lot to catch up on!

Hiya lovelies! Hope you're good :)

As I told you yesterday, I'm going to catch up on the last three days of the blog every day in may challenge today. I really liked this weekends topics, but I'm not keen on today's topic [Go green] simply because I'm not as eco-friendly as I probably should be. You know I won't drop my litter anywhere but I'm not one to carry reusable bags and cups with me everywhere I go either. So without further ado onto the last three days:


Now where do I even start? I've always loved travelling and I've been fortunate enough to have spent my summer holidays in several places when I was younger. I've been to Rome, Denmark, Belgium, Venice, the Netherlands, Munich, .. it's been amazing! As I grew older and didn't spend the holidays with my parents anymore, there was only one place I'd always go back to: home. Having lived in England and Germany, I'd consider both places home although I do prefer England obviously haha. As you might know, I've lived in Wembley, London until I moved to Germany [where I was also born] to go to University in 2011. I'm currently still in Germany but plan on coming back to the UK next year. And if I could be anywhere in the world right now, I'd definitely be back in London, simple as that.

picture via Genevieve Morrison, edited by me
That's such a lovely topic! I've always loved reading as much as I loved travelling and I'm always close to tears when I finish a good book. Therefore it's so hard chosing one book or even a top 5 as there are way too many lovely books out there and plenty more waiting to be read. Harry Potter however has to be one of my favourites as it accompanied me through my childhood and brings back so many amazing memories. I remember writing a daily prophet and pretending to be wizards and witches with my siblings when we were little, I even carried a soft toy owl around with me :) I'm secretly still sad I never got my Hogwarts acceptance letter!


If you have been reading my blog for a while now, you might know I'm addicted to Soap&Glory. I adore everything about their products, starting with the packaging through to the scents. The best part however is that every single product I've tried seems to do exactly what it says on the tin. Their body butters leave my skin super soft as do their shower gels and scrubs. Their face wash gets rid of makeup and even spots and their moisturisers make my skin look plump and hydrated. I also love their makeup range! I could go on and on but don't want to bore you, in case you haven't tried any Soap&Glory products yet [are you for real?] they're currently on 3 for 2 at Boots so you should take advantage of that! :) 

Tell me about your dream holiday, your favourite books and/or the things you are collecting!



Also make sure to enter my giveaway! :)


2 comments