'If the earth's not nourished, you'll never grow beautiful flowers' - Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment review




Hiya lovelies! Hope you're alright. I'm having a super busy last week at work, can't wait for the weekend!

I actually planned on posting something else today but didn't have time to take pictures for this post. So instead I'm going to review the Lee Stafford hair growth treatment 'for hair that never grows past a certain length'. 
Obviously I was intrigued by the name. My hair has grown quite long in the past couple of years but they just won't grow past my boobs. There, I said it. The Lee Stafford mask claims to tackle this problem with its 'protein-based complex to fertilise your follicles to help hair grow faster and reach its maximum potential length.' Sounds promising, right?

But let's have a closer look at the product. It comes in the typical Lee Stafford pink packaging which I really like, anything pink grabs my attention. The scent is quite unusual and hard to describe, it smells kind of musky so if you're after a subtle smelling product this certainly isn't for you! The consistency is lovely, it's quite creamy but not too runny so it applies really well.
Now onto the most important question: does it make my hair grow faster and longer? The answer is no, I don't think it does. I thoroughly enjoy using this and do think it's a lovely hair mask though! It's nourishing and makes my hair feel and look super healthy. I applied this as suggested in between shampoo and conditioner and left it on for a good five minutes. I love the results and would definitely repurchase it. It's not exactly cheap at £7.99 but Lee Stafford is on 3 for 2 in Boots at the minute, so if you're after a good hair mask I recommend checking this one out.


Have you tried the hair growth treatment yet? What are your favourite Lee Stafford products?





No comments