Soap&Glory Sunday #3





Hiya dolls :) 

The Soap&Glory Sunday is back, yay! Today's product is a little miracle worker as are most of their products to be fair. Hocus Focus claims to be an instant visual flaw-softening illuminator which will diffuse the appearance of large pores, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation. That being said I don't think this hides any flaws whatsoever but applied as a primer this gives my skin the most amazing glow. It doesn't really contain shimmer it's more of a peachy pink illuminating lotion with a hint of green which sounds weird but I think that's to conceal any redness. This won't make you look like an alien I promise! Another thing I love apart from the colour and consistency is the scent. It's hard to describe but it smells heavenly and I do believe that it works wonders on my skin and makes it look pretty flawless when applied as a primer. You could also apply this on your cheekbones as a highlighter which I don't do as I prefer powder highlighters over liquid ones. The packaging has changed a few months ago so it comes in a squeezy tube now rather than a glass bottle with a pump. Seeing as this contains 30ml a little goes a long way and this has lasted me two years so far so I do believe that it's worth investing £13 especially when Soap&Glory is on 3 for 2 in Boots. I'll definitely repurchase this when I run out eventually!


Have you tried the S&G Hocus Focus lotion? What are your thoughts on it?


4 comments

  1. This looks gorgeous! I haven't tried it but love so many other S&G products, I imagine this would be just as lovely as the others! :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to love Soap&Glory, none of their products has left me disappointed x

      Delete