Soap&Glory Sunday #5




Hiya babes! Hope you had a great weekend. What have you been up to? As you might know I've been to Berlin and I just got home today, I have had such a good time! Obviously I'll type up a little haul post soon, no holiday is complete without a spot of shopping, eh?

But let's start with today's Soap&Glory Sunday which is all about the Whipped Clean Shower Butter. When S&G released this last year I didn't really know what to expect as I haven't had heard of anything like it before but I was lucky enough to be sent a tube of this to try out! After months and months of using this religiously I can now report that I'm in love. The smell is obviously my favourite part about it, it smells of pistacchio and almond so if you're not into sickly sweet scents this isn't for you but personally I love it. 

It's made of '25% moisture oils and butters' and feels really creamy just like their body butters but does lather up quite well when applied to wet skin. It instantly makes your skin feel super soft and you don't need a lot for it to work its magic. My skin feels moisturised and smells amazing even after towelling off. This is the perfect product if, like me, you can't be bothered to moisturise every day or don't have time in the morning. Since my skin is really dry I thought this wouldn't do much for me but it's actually just as good as a body lotion! Whipped Clean works a treat especially during the colder months when your skin needs that extra bit of moisture. I will definitely repurchase this and would recommend it to anyone with dry/normal skin. 

Have you tried Whipped Clean? What do you think of shower butter/lotion? Great invention or unnecessary gimmick?


2 comments

  1. wow you have quite the collection! This sounds like it would smell yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm obsessed! Can't help it aha x

      Delete