Soap&Glory Sunday #6




Hiya lovelies!

It's time for another Soap&Glory Sunday post. Today's product is one I've been using for absolutely ages now, it's their Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash. What a mouthful!

Face Soap and Clarity comes in a clear tube and the mint coloured gel has plenty of pink beads in it which make it look gorgeous. Although Soap&Glory rebranded their skin care line recently, the packaging of this hasn't changed much. It has quite a minty smell to it just like their Scrub Your Nose In It face scrub and I use this every morning to get rid of any grime [yummy eh] as it feels really refreshing. On the website it says that it removes makeup and gently exfoliates and I must admit that I don't agree with this, the beads do look pretty but it doesn't exfoliate at all! I always use a proper makeup remover like the Superdrug Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser and follow up with this afterwards. You literally need the tiniest amount, a peasized amount will do, so my first tube lasted me just over a year which is brilliant. I'm not sure about the detox part, too,  but it is a lovely face wash which makes your skin feel and look really clean and isn't drying at all. I'm on my second tube of this and already stocked up so if you haven't tried this yet I recommend checking this out next time you're in Boots! 

Have you tried Face, Soap&Clarity?


No comments