Top 3 Tuesday - Christmassy Nail Polish

Hiya lovelies! :)

I hope you all had a great weekend and an okay start into the week. As you might know I've been to London for the weekend, and seeing as I have been payed the day before, there's a humongous haul coming your way. Watch out! But more on my London adventures another time..





Today I thought I'd show you my Top 3 festive nail polishes. I still can't believe christmas is around the corner! One thing that should help getting into the christmas spirit is painting your nails a festive colour. Deep berry shades and glitter scream christmas more than any other colour I own/know, so it's no surprise I chose those kind of shades for today's post.

I'm sure we all appreciate Nails Inc teaming up with InStyle every once in a while, so we can snap up a free nail polish or three with one of our fave monthly magazines. A couple of years ago one of said free shades was a beautiful berry shade called Berry [who would have thought?]. I've been wearing this every year since I got it and it's my favourite a/w shade of all time.

In case I fancy something more glittery, I jazz it up with a layer of Models Own Jack Frost. It's no secret I love my Models Own polishes and this one is exceptionally gorgeous. The name really does the polish justice, it looks just like sparkly snowflakes adorning your nails.

Last but not least I picked a lovely, shimmery polish from H&M called Fabolous Nail Honey. I bought this when it was on sale for 50p last year, and didn't think their cheap polishes would be any good but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this. It's opaque in one coat and has the most beautiful ruby-coppery colour. The picture doesn't do it justice at all! I'd definitely recommend checking out their nail polish range next time your in H&M.

What are your favourite festive nail polish shades?


4 comments

  1. They all look like gorgeous shades! I love the Nails Inc one especially :)
    xxElise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. H&M actually do some great nail colours! Love their one called "Wawawoom" for Christmas. I'm actually doing a Christmas nail art series at the moment if you wanted to take a peek :)

    www.BarelyThereBeauty.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love the H&M colour :) I love classic red for the holidays :) xo

    ReplyDelete