Skin Detox Week - Origins GinZing Moisturiser


Hiya lovelies!

Welcome to the third instalment of the Skin Detox week. Today's post is about one of my favourite skin care products, Origins GinZing moisturiser.

I know everyone's been raving about this beautiful little jar ever since it was launched last year but I love it so much I just have to put in my two cents. First of all, it looks gorgeous, I love the orange plastic jar and white lid combo. The white gel-like cream does smell a bit like Terry's Chocolate Orange, but the fruity scent definitely dominates, so don't let it put you off in case you don't like chocolate oranges (but then again, who doesn't like them?). It smells really refreshing which makes it perfect to use in the mornings. Does anyone else think of citrus fruits as detoxifying?

The formula of GinZing is second to none, it feels lightweight but extremely moisturising, and it sinks into your skin really quickly. It's perfect for applying it under your foundation, as it doesn't make it slide off your face by lunchtime. I genuinely do believe that it helps keeping shine at bay and therefore making your makeup last that bit longer. You only need the tiniest amount too, so a little goes a very long way which should justify the £23 price tag. Overall I'd recommend this moisturiser to anyone and will repurchase this over and over again. This definitely brightens up a dull day!

Have you tried the GinZing moisturiser? Do you love it as much as I do?


3 comments

  1. So many people love this! I definitely need to try it xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the one origins product I really want to try! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard such lovely things about this stuff! <3
    Kallie @ But First Coffee

    ReplyDelete