Your new favourite website - My Beauty Compare


Hiya lovelies!

I've recently been contacted by the lovely Hannah from My Beauty Compare who introduced me to their website. I haven't heard of it before but was intrigued when I started browsing their site. My Beauty Compare is the world's first price comparison site (anything to save a few quid!) combined with your personal beauty profile, to give you results which actually make sense. If you're a beauty blogger you might know how hard it can be finding products to match your preferences, or you've seen other bloggers raving about a product but don't really know if it's for you. Now I'm not trying to sell anything here, and with all beauty products it's trial and error most of the time, but with My Beauty Compare things have gotten a lot easier.

Don't think of it as just a price comparison site, they also offer product reviews, written by other bloggers and beauty fanatics, as well as a forum where users are able to help each other out and exchange product recommendations. They also run a blog which brings you some great advice and inspiration. It's easy peasy to use, too. You register, fill in your personal beauty profile and voilĂ ! Just choose any category now (eg hair, body, makeup, skin care), refine your search, and MBC gives you recommendations based on your profile. Simples!

It's become a website I've turned a lot to lately, especially when I'm on the look out for new products to try. Because, let's be honest, no one can be bothered reading through thousands of blogs until we finally find something to match our skin type, hair type or complexion. I've had a look at a fair few of the categories to see what they'd recommend and most recommendations are products I already use or had my eye on for a while. With over 1,500 of brands listed, there'll always be new things to discover. 

If you haven't registered yet, give it a whirl! It's free, so what are you waiting for?





collaborative post

No comments