Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm & Moisture-Rich Face Cream


Balance Me has always been a brand I was desperate to try but, as some of you might know, living on a student budget means you sometimes have to invest in food rather than cosmetics. That's not a choice okay! The two products I'm going to review for you today were part of my Bloggers Secret Santa gift from the lovely Adrienne, who enabled me to finally try some Balance Me products. I'm not sure whether this was a good idea though, as I now fear I have to invest in some more products! The ones I'm going to talk about today are the Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm and the Moisture-Rich Face Cream, both are from the Daily Essentials range.

The Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm is essentially a hot cloth cleanser. I have professed my love for the Superdrug hot cloth cleanser more than once in the past, so I was more than happy to try the Balance Me offering. It contains essential oils as well as oatmeal to gently polish your skin whilst effectively removing makeup. I'd love to go into more detail about the ingredients but let's just say this little tube bursts with natural, skin-smoothing goodness. Now I have to be honest, this isn't the quickest cleansing method in the world but definitely the most relaxing one. The balmy texture has the most calming and luxurious scent which makes cleansing your skin feel like a mini facial in a posh spa. You massage a small amount of product onto dry skin, apply warm water, and massage in again before you take it all off with a muslin cloth and voila! You're left with clean and very smooth skin.
The Moisture-Rich Face Cream is almost as gorgeous as the cleanser. It has the same relaxing fragrance and contains a bunch of amazing natural ingredients. I never used to care if products were natural or not, and I'm still not one to check the ingredients but actually knowing I'm using natural skin care makes me feel even better! Aimed at sensitive and dry skin types, this thick and rich moisturiser makes your skin feel smooth and plump. What surprised me most about it was the fact it sinks in rather quickly, I thought it would be a bit greasy, which isn't the case at all. The only issue I have with this is that you have to use quite a lot as it's such a thick formula. Other than that it's a lovely addition to my skin care stash. I'm already having an eye on their other moisturisers and facial oils; I love that they do sample sizes of most of their products so you can give them a thorough test before splurging on the full size. Overall, I really enjoy using them and would recommend both products to anyone who is in the market for a skin care treat!

Have you tried any Balance Me products? If so, let me know your favourites!


1 comment

  1. Ooh I do like the sound of these!
    I need to up my skin care regime. xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete