Nuxe Spring Wishlist



With spring around the corner I thought I'd share with you a little spring inspired wishlist from a brand I've recently discovered and fell in love with. Nuxe was founded 25 years ago, and today some of their products are staples in most bloggers skincare routine. I'll be reviewing one of their best selling products on here soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that! But for now, here's a wishlist of some of the things I'd love to incorporate into my routine come spring.

1. Micellar Cleansing Water - the hype surrounding micellar waters doesn't seem to end anytime soon, surprisingly I still haven't tried a single one to date. I just didn't get the hype and was happy to stick with my hot cloth cleansers, but this offering from Nuxe seems too good to pass up. The delicate fragrance of rose petals sounds right up my street and a light, refreshing cleanser sounds perfect for the spring time.

2. Crème Prodigieuse - this moisturiser claims to leave a matte effect on the skin whilst protecting against oxidative stress, the main cause of skin aging. During the warmer months my skin tends to get a little oily during the day so a mattifying moisturiser is a must!

3. Gentle Exfoliating Gel With Rose Petals - this one made it onto my wishlist purely for the name, anything with rose petals in it has to be good, right? I also like to exchange most cream products in my winter skincare stash with lighter gel formulas, so this one would be a perfect addition to my spring skincare regime. I also love the light pink packaging!

4. Rêve de Miel Lip Moisturising Stick - their Rêve de Miel lip balm is probably one of their best known (and loved) products, but definitely not the most practical thing to throw in your hand bag when you're out and about enjoying the sunshine! This is where this little stick comes in handy, because who doesn't love a fuzz-free lip product?

5. Nuxe Body 24hr Moisturising Body Lotion - when your stepping out bare-legged in spring (I CAN NOT wait), you obviously don't want your limbs to look all dry. The moisturising body lotion contains ingredients such as sweet almond oil and orange flower petals to make your skin feel and look soft and moisturised. It's also said to sink in super quick, which is always a bonus.

I hope you enjoyed today's post lovelies! I'd love to know if you've tried any of these products, or if there's anything else I should try.


Which products would be on your wishlist?


No comments