March Favourites


Hiya lovelies!

This has to be the first monthly favourites post where I don't feel like saying 'wow this month has flown by!' because to be quite frankly, it hasn't. It felt like the longest month ever. Anywho, there have been a couple of products I've been loving throughout March and I wanted to share them with you guys, so let's get crack-a-lacking!

Now that it got a bit warmer outside I tend to go for lighter fragrances rather the sweet and heavy ones I use in autumn/winter. Jo Malone's Nectarine Blossom & Honey is the perfect spring fragrance and I've been using it almost every single day this month. In case you haven't tried their fragrances before, don't even start as this will turn into a full-on addiction. To tame my frizzy mane I've been using the new-ish Miracle Recharge Frizz Remedy spray by Aussie, you can use it on wet or dry hair and it really helps keep frizz at bay. It also smells lovely! Skincare-wise I've been using the Origins Drink Up Intensive overnight mask quite a lot this month, my skin has been really dry and this little beauty works a treat. You only need the tiniest bit and it's super moisturising, but not greasy at all. Another product I've been raving about in the past is OPI Nail Envy. It's basically a nail strengthener, but it works so much better than anything I have tried before. It takes a while to see the results but it is definitely worth the wait! My nails have never been in a better state than they are now. In terms of makeup there are three things I've been using non-stop throughout March, the first one being the MAC Mineralize Blusher in Petal Power from their recent Fantasy Of Flowers collection. I've been searching high and low until I finally got my mitts on it! It's the most gorgeous peachy-pink which has a golden sheen to it, if you can get your hands on it I'd definitely recommend picking it up! Same goes for the Revlon Matte Balms. Elusive has been my go-to shade lately, they tick all the boxes when it comes to matte lipsticks! Last but not least, the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. I got this in the lightest shade available and I absolutely love the formula, although unfortunately it's still too dark for my skin tone. Nothing that a bit of fake tan can't fix, eh?

What have you been loving this month?


2 comments

  1. nice selection of products! love the aussie hair products!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The origins drink up mask is a life saviour
    Great post

    Laura xx

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete