Recipe - Oreo, Blueberry & White Choc Cheesecake



Hiya my loves, hope you had a lovely bank holiday weekend! If you're following me on Instagram (@ohsnapbabes) you might have seen the picture I posted of my birthday cake. This honestly has to be one of the sweetest but most delicious cakes in the world, and since I loved it so much, I thought I'd share the recipe with you. It's super easy to make as well and it doesn't even require baking! Perfect if you're clumsy like me. Please excuse the shoddy picture (again..), I totally forgot to take a proper picture before we all tucked into it.

You will need:

Base: 
25 Oreos
a bit of butter

Filling:
200g white chocolate
100g Creme Fraiche
600g soft cheese
2 tbsp of vanilla sugar
100g icing sugar
15 Oreos
150g blueberries (you can of course use any fruit you like)

Topping:
A handful of blueberries
Blueberry jam


1) Blitz the Oreos in a food processor until they turn to crumbs (if you don't have a food processor, put them in a freezer bag and crush them with a rolling pin). Melt the butter and mix it in with the Oreo crumbs. 

2) Press the mixture into a 26cm springform tin and leave it in the fridge whilst you make the filling.

3) Wash the blueberries and put a handful aside for topping. Roughly chop 15 Oreos.

4) Once the base has cooled down, roughly chop 150g of white chocolate and melt it with the Creme Fraiche in a bowl in the microwave or in a double boiler.

5) Mix the soft cheese, vanilla sugar and icing sugar until smooth. Stir in the white chocolate mixture.

6) Spread a couple of spoons of the chocolate-soft cheese mixture onto the base. Put the blueberries and chopped Oreos on top, spread the rest of your chocolate mixture over the top and smooth with a spoon or spatula.

7) (optional) Heat a couple of spoons of blueberry jam and drizzle on top of the cake along with the remaining blueberries.

8) Leave in the fridge for a couple of hours, or overnight and enjoy! 


Do let me know if you try this recipe, and of course if you'd like to see more recipes on my blog in the future! 






1 comment

  1. That looks absolutely amazing! Stephen :o) *wiping away drool*

    ReplyDelete