Wet n Wild - Eyeshadow Trio & Megalast Lipstick






Hi lovelies!

If you're following on Instagram (which you should, because..well there's no real reason, I'd just love for you to follow me) you might know my mum and dad got me a few exciting goodies including the two Wet n Wild products I'm going to review for you today. One of them is the Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Walking On Eggshells, a lovely trio of neutral shades. In case you haven't seen their little palettes before, the shades are embossed with browbone, crease and eyelid so even if you're not a pro, this makes applying eyeshadow easy peasy lemon squeezy! It also comes with two little applicators, one of them being a little brush which I think is remarkable considering the low price point of their products, and although I won't use them I think it's a nice touch. The packaging, albeit not the most beautiful, is really sturdy and don't even let me get started on the shades! They. Are. Amazing. They are so soft and, dare I say it, buttery not to mention the pigmentation! I am absolutely smitten. I do love my Urban Decay and MAC eye shadows but these are right up there with the more expensive ones in terms of quality. The shades are stunning as well, they have the loveliest sheen to them and look great in combination. If you haven't tried them yet, you're missing out!

The second product my parents got me was the Megalast Lip Color in the shade Just Peachy. I already had one of these before (a dupe for the Nicki Minaj for MAC lipstick called Pinkerbell) and knew they aren't the creamiest lipsticks out there, in fact they are not creamy at all. However, they are really pigmented and don't dry out my lips, although they are matte. I would recommend exfoliating your lips before putting this on though, because it will cling to dry patches. It's not the easiest to apply and the packaging is a bit flimsy but they are worth it, especially for the price! If you get the chance, I'd definitely recommend snapping up a couple of their products.

Have you tried Wet n Wild before? Do you have any favourites?

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous lip colour! Perfect for a summer's day!

    Vicky xx
    Lots of Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking on Eggshells is my favorite trio of all times!

    www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The palette looks amazing! And the lipstick shade looks lovely on you :)
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have more of love hate relationship with this trio. I do enjoy the colors, but they don't quite translate right on my lids which is frustrating. I have been using maybelline color tattoos underneath them and seems to be tolerable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I don't which one I love more, the lipstick is lovely! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I'm now following you! :)

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx


    ReplyDelete