Bomb Cosmetics Cherry Bathe-Well Bath Blaster


Hiya my lovelies! I've missed you! Hope you're all fine and dandy.

Words can't describe how much I've missed blogging, and although it's only been a week since my last post, it feels like an eternity. So as you might know [I might have mentioned it on Twitter, once, maybe fifty times] I had my last exam on Saturday and it went quite well, so as a little treat I decided to have a huge pamper session on Sunday. That is what Sundays are for after all, isn't it! On another note, this week is going to be a pretty busy one for me, so it might become a bit quiet on here over the next couple of days, please bear with me!

But enough of my boring ramblings and onto the review of my first Bomb Cosmetics bath blaster! I've never tried them before so, as you can imagine I was intrigued when I found Cherry Bathe-Well in my Bloggers Secret Santa package. You all know how much I love my Lush bath bombs and most of them do look pretty but - dare I say it - the Bomb Cosmetics bath blasters are even prettier. This particular one looks like a sundae, complete with a cherry and sprinkles on top, how cute? It also smells amazingly sweet and fruity, even through the cling film which also makes it's less likely to crumble. I always hate when that happens with my Lush bath bombs, although it's definitely more eco-friendly. Well you can't have it all, can you?

When dropped in the bath it fizzes just like the Lush counterpart and turns your water a milky white 'colour'. Like I said before, it smells really sweet and fruity and the smell is definitely not for the faint-hearted. The only thing I didn't really like about this that the 'icing and sprinkles' part on top doesn't dissolve completely, so you have the wobbly bits floating around in your bath. Other than that it leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling amazing, exactly what I'm expecting from a bath bomb! It's only £2.09 too, which is a proper bargain in my book. I've already stocked up on their bath blasters and can't rave about them enough. There might be more reviews on them in the future, and I'd also love to try their candles!

Have you tried any Bomb Cosmetics products? What are your favourites?


2 comments

  1. I love the look of this! If only it smelt more like cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I really need to get my hands on some of the Bath Bombs by this company heard so many amazing things! :) They do look so much prettier than the LUSH ones too! :) Great review! xo


    www.theperksofbeingsharna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete