Soap&Glory Sunday #10




Hiya lovelies! I hope you're all enjoying the weekend :)

Today's Soap&Glory Sunday is all about the Thick&Fast mascara which came with their Yule Monty gift set last Christmas. I haven't tried any of their mascaras before so this made me a very happy girl indeed. The packaging is very plain, almost boring for a Soap&Glory product, but the pink writing kind of makes up for it. Their other offerings do look slightly more appealing; not that it's important as long as it delivers results. Thick&Fast claims to give longer and fuller lashes and contains a bunch of S&G's weird but fun technologies such as 'SUPERFILL False Lash Fillers' and 'NOFLAKE24'. It has a humongous brush similar to Benefit's Bad Gal mascara, so it took me quite some time to get used to it, despite my love for bigger brushes. I didn't expect to like this as much as I do since the bristles don't look like they're separating your lashes at all, but they actually do! My lashes are quite long naturally but this mascara makes them look even longer and separates them nicely. There's hardly any excess when you pull the brush out of the tube which has me worried it's going to dry out quickly, but I'll let you know if that's the case. All in all it's a great mascara and one I'll repurchase when it eventually runs out! It's £10 in Boots, so why not make the most of their 3 for 2 mix and match offer?

Have you tried any of their Thick&Fast mascaras? What are your thoughts on them?


4 comments

  1. Great post!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you have so many S&G products! I've never tried and makeup from them but I love their bath bits :) x
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a huge collection! I'm so jealous! xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woweeeeee you have such a fabulous Soap & Glory collection :O!

    - Iram @ Lovestruck for Louboutins

    ReplyDelete