Top 5 Tuesday..on a Wednesday - High Street Body, Hair & Skincare Picks


You may have seen my last Top 5 Tuesday post, where I shared the best of the best high street makeup buys with you. Today's post is all about the ultimate (or not so ultimate..) body, hair, and skincare products I found on the high street! I absolutely love reading these kind of posts on other blogs because sometimes there are true gems hidden in the likes of Boots and Superdrug. It was hard narrowing it down to five products though, however, if I really like a product, chances are it will be featured on OSB numerous times anyway.

Let's start with hair care. There are two products I have repurchased many a time - the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle and Batiste dry shampoo. Whenever my hair is feeling a bit dry and lacklustre (which it is most of the time) I know I can rely on the 3 Minute Miracle to make it smooth and shiny again. It truly is a miracle product, and it makes your hair smell amazing, too! For inbetween washes nothing beats Batiste. It's not just the variety of scents and the cute cans which make me repurchase this over and over again, but it also gives texture to limp locks and works wonders at getting rid of greasy roots.
     
On to body care, both products I chose are from Soap&Glory (of course!) and if you've been reading my blog for a while, you will know I could easily fill a top 30 of Soap&Glory products. In case you're new here, feel free to peruse my Soap&Glory Sunday series. The Sugar Crush scrub as well as the Smoothie Star body lotion are well loved amongst beauty lovers. Both smell absolutely incredible and leave your skin silky soft and moisturised. Performance-wise they are some of the best body care products out there! What I love most about these is that they are luxurious without the heavy price tag, they are both under a tenner and are often on offer as well. 

Skincare-wise, there are quite a few products I really like, especially the whole Soap&Glory range. Seeing as I already featured two of their products, I chose the Superdrug Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser. I haven't tried a lot of hot cloth cleansers, in fact I have only tried three, but this budget offering from Superdrug is one luxurious cleanser, that's for sure. It isn't greasy at all and removes every last bit of makeup. It's also half price at the minute which makes it a mere £2.98, so I'd recommend getting down to Superdrug if you haven't already tried this!


What are your top 5 body, hair, and skincare high street buys?

1 comment

  1. I absolutely love Sugar Crush, though I have to say it in the Candy Crush voice everytime I use it. Hubby also uses it and is convinced it smells of Cola Cubes x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete