The Luxe Buy - By Terry Ombre Blackstar




Hiya lovelies!

I hope you're all well? As I tweeted earlier, I'm trying to overcome the bloggers block I've had for the past few months. I went on holiday last week which really helped me relax and take my mind off things, so now I'm snuggled up in bed with a cuppa and a fluffy blanket ready to present to you one of my favourite high end products to date - the By Terry Ombre Blackstar eyeshadow stick in Blonde Opal

You might know I'm partial to a good eyeshadow stick, they are just so easy to use! I've been blogging for a good four years now and during this time I've tried my fair share of eyeshadow sticks, but none of them compared to this little gem. At £28 a pop these are anything but cheap, but as much as I love my high street makeup, I do believe you get what you pay for. The formula is super smooth and soft, easy to blend and once applied, it doesn't budge. I went for the lightest shade, a silvery champagne, which can be used all over the lid or as a highlight in the inner corners. It blends like a dream and the colour can be built up from sheer to opaque. Now, I know the packaging of a product doesn't really matter but boy, does this look lush. The sleek golden pen makes me want to leave it on my dressing table for everyone to see rather than putting it back in a drawer, it's that chic! Obviously, I already have my eye on three other shades... If they sound right up your street but you can't or don't want to fork out £28, I suggest you check out the Kiko eyeshadow sticks, which are a great high street alternative!

Have you tried the By Terry Ombre Blackstar eyeshadows? Have you tried anything else by By Terry? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments