Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm



Hiya lovelies, I hope everyone is enjoying their bank holiday weekend! :)

Today's review is about a well-known - and well-loved - lip product by Nuxe. I am constantly looking for the perfect lip balm and the Rêve de Miel lip balm has been recommended to me on numerous occasions. Luckily, I managed to snap one up for a mere £5 after Christmas last year. I have grown really fond of natural skin care lately and Nuxe is a brand which appealed to me ever since I've tried their Huile Prodigieuse a couple of years ago. Did you know their brand name is composed of the words nature and luxury in French? I think this sums up their products perfectly! The simple glass pot looks lovely on my dressing table and with 15g of product it should last me some time. The consistency of this is second to none, it's a thick, creamy paste which melts into your lips without feeling greasy at all. However, it can feel a bit gritty if you have really dry and/or flaky skin, or is it just me? Since the balm is very nourishing and has a matte finish it's perfect for applying before your lipstick. I prefer putting it on before bed and let it work its magic over night so I wake up with soft and healthy looking lips. This balm never fails to amaze me and I would definitely repurchase when I run out eventually. Seeing as you only need the tiniest bit (be careful, it's easy to scoop out too much!) this little pot is going to last me a couple of months. Still not convinced? This gem of a lip balm really does smell a lot like Terry's chocolate orange! Need I say more?

Have you tried the Rêve de Miel lip balm? What's your favourite Nuxe product?

2 comments

  1. Hi gorgeous! It does smell like terrys chocolate orange lol! I have this in my stash-I must dig it out!

    Stacey Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using this for a while too and have been meaning to do a post. It's so different from any other balm. I heard great things before buying, so expectations were high!

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete