Mini Reviews #1 - Be a Bombshell, The Body Shop & Bourjois





Hiya lovelies! I hope you are well and had a good weekend. I actually have to restrain myself from apologising again, the weather has been so lovely recently, and before I knew it another eight days passed since I wrote my last post. I always find it harder to keep up with my blog during summer rather than in the winter when I'm snuggled up inside anyway, who's with me? Anyhow, today's post is a bit of a different one, I thought I'd do three mini reviews of products I really want to blog about, but don't have that much to say about. Let me know if you like the idea of it and I might make it a regular thing!

Let's start with #1, the The Body Shop Honeymania body butter. I reviewed a couple of TBS body butters on here already, which is why I didn't want to go into detail about it this time. Although the texture of their body butters changes slightly depending on the scent range, I really like all of them. They sink in quite quickly, smell absolutely amazing and most importantly, they are really moisturising. When they released the Honeymania scent I thought it'd be a sickly sweet scent which personally, I would have loved, but it's a subtle, almost floral scent which is really nice as well. I always have a couple of TBS body butters on the go as I usually stock up when they're on sale, and if you haven't tried these - where have you been hiding?

#2 Be a Bombshell Cosmetics eyeliner in Onyx
This one came in a Glossybox ages ago and ended up in the back of my drawers because I never usually wear eyeliner. When I tried it recently I was pleasantly surprised though. I haven't tried a lot of felt tip liners, but I like this one because it's fully opaque and it stayed put all day without smudging, it looked like I just put it on when I took my makeup off in the evening! I also like that it looks like a fat marker, I think this makes it easier for girls who, like me, are quite clumsy when it comes to applying eyeliner, let alone doing a catflick. I haven't heard much about the brand before, in fact I only read one review about one of their lipsticks, but I might have to do some research on it now, as I really enjoy using this eyeliner. I'd love to know if you've tried anything from them!


#3 Bourjois Color Boost lip crayon in Peach on the Beach
Every beauty blogger and their dog went crazy for them when they were released last year. I knew I wanted to get the shade Peach on the Beach, but it has been out of stock for months, so imagine my excitement when I found one earlier this year! Peachy pink shades are right up my street and it looked like the perfect shade on everyone's pictures. On me it looks much more coral than I expected it to be but I still like it. However, I'm not too keen on the formula, it's really glossy and seems to just 'sit' on your lips if that makes any sense. I think that's because it claims to be waterproof, but it just slides around a bit too much for my liking. I do like this shade and will get a lot of wear out of it during summer, but I don't think I'll be buying more of these.


Have you tried any of the products? 
Please let me know if you want to see more mini reviews in the future!

1 comment

  1. Such a fab idea! I'm using the Honeymania Body Butter at the moment and I love it!


    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete